Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130
Joined on September, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 15 minutes away for a flat fee
EducationMasters of Science in Applied Genetics from Bangalore University, India
Subjects - Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry.
1) 3 days workshop on "Protein expression and analytical techniques" jointly organized by center for research and PG studies, Indian Academy Degree College and Enzyme Biosciences Pvt.Ltd,Bangalore,2009.
2) One week training in "Fruit and vegetables preservation & nutrition" conducted by the community food and nutrition extension unit, Bangalore,2009
5 days industrial trip to 1) Coffee Research Institute.
2) Marine Institute.
3) Spice Research Institute.
1) Ionization and non ionizations radiation: Health risk, sources, biological effect on human system and safety.
2) Mitochondrial DNA: Origin, replication, inheritance, structure and mutation.
3) Single nucleotide polymorphism: Types, use and importance, database.
4) Alkaptonuria: History, sign and symptoms, causes, diagnosis, pathophysiology and treatments
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.